Currently, we go through the strategic planning process. During this process we are evaluating the impact of our programs and the effectivity of our work. One of the results of this process should result in the amendments of the program areas that will mirror situations, needs and wishes of the women, women's groups and women's rights organizations.
We support organizations that work in this program areas:
- promotion of equal opportunities for women and men
- support of activism, prevention and elimination of the violence against women
- sexual, reproductive and parental rights
- prevention and elimination of trafficking in women and girls
- support of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersexual peoples' rights and activism
- advocacy for the rights of women from marginalized and disadvantaged groups
- support and development of gender studies and education oriented towards the elimination of gender stereotypes.